Swa Twisted Pina Colada Recipe
Piña Colada is a bit crappy among cocktail connoisseurs. Over the years, this now classic drink has been a symbol of the blender boom, a symbol of poolside bars and booze cruises. But this tropical cocktail is a blend of rum, coconut, pineapple and lime juice. Its history can be traced back to the 1950s, and it has been satisfying holidaymakers and Tiki fans ever since. Now recreated with Swa Ingredients! 😉
- 25 ml Swa Lemon Ginger Naariyal Paani
- 15 ml Pineapple bird's Eye Chilli
- 60 ml White Rum
- 5 ml Lemon Juice
- 120 ml Soda
- Mix the Lemon Ginger Naariyal Paani and Pineapple Bird's Eye chilli in a mixer along with some soda
- Add the lemon juice and tons of ice!
- Stir the mix and voila! You've made yourself a twisted pina colada!